Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shakespeare wrote a Novel



Shakespeare wrote a Novel

Journalists should be the most set of informed of people in the society because they are supposed to inform the rest of the populace. Don’t be surprised some journalists don’t know crap!

GoofWatch.com was at a certain venue and one of the lead speakers said one cannot ascertain sanity. For him, there is a thin line between sanity and insanity, even those who claim that we are sane may be insane. Our reporter remembered Shakespeare's Hamlet and decided to have a pep chat with a fellow colleague.


“oh, I have read something like that in Shakespeare Hamlet”

“Yes I remember, that interesting Novel”.

I bet shakespeare must be angry in his grave. For God's sake, all my life I have only read shakespeare's drama and poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment